Preparing Pardus Installation DVD in Windows
m (moved Preparing Pardus Installation CD in Windows to Preparing Pardus Installation DVD in Windows)
Revision as of 18:10, 22 October 2011
1. Download Pardus: from here
Pardus Live CD/DVD can be used to check whether your hardware is ready for installing Pardus. However, note that, it cannot be used to install Pardus to your hard disk. In order to install Pardus, you must download the Pardus Install ISO file mentioned above.
2. The downloaded .iso file can be checked with the "MD5/SHA hash tool", which can be obtained from here.
3. Download Active IsoBurner (it is less than 0.5MB and does not require installation) from here, unzip the files, and run the program.
4. Choose the .iso image to burn, and proceed, make sure to burn the CD/DVD at the lowest speed possible to avoid data corruption.
5. To proceed with the installation, have a look in one of the Installation manuals.