Preparing Pardus Installation DVD in Mac OS X
1. Download Pardus: from here
Pardus Live CD/DVD can be used to check whether your hardware is ready for installing Pardus. However, note that, it cannot be used to install Pardus to your hard disk. In order to install Pardus, you must download the Pardus Install ISO file mentioned above.
2. If you want to know wether everything got transfered correctly, check your downloaded file against the checksum.
3. Go to the download location in Finder and rightclick (ctrl-click) on it. Then choose
open with... to open it with the disk maintanance utility. Alternatively you can burn the DVD with any program that is able to burn iso-files.
4. There, choose
burn to burn the iso image to a DVD.
5. To proceed with the installation, have a look in one of the Installation manuals.
6. Install and enjoy your new OS.