|Type:||Pisi package maker|
|Licence:||GNU GPL 3|
PiSiDo, is a graphical user interface tool which can be use to make installer packages for Pardus Linux. It uses pisi backend while making the packages.
- While building :
- Writes GUI fields to pspec.xml file.
- Make ready tamplate, highlihting and autocomplete at the actions.py file.
- Can manage patches.
- Can label files and directories which are created after build.
- You can operate only up to defined build steps.
- While importing :
- Reads pspec.xml from defined workspace directory. After import, the fiels
- in the XML file will untouched which have no match at the GUI.
- You can edit imported actions.py.
- You can see the history of the package.
- While creating the menu icon :
- Creates an example .desktop and icon file.
- You can change view with movable and dockable windows.
- You can see what is happining during build phase from internal terminal.