- Kaptan will meet you when you complete the installation of Pardus and open desktop for the first time. With Kaptan, you can quickly set preferences for icon set, desktop wallpaper etc.
- A guide for Kaptan is here.
- After setting up an Internet connection, you can start browsing the Internet (if you are using a wired ethernet connection, no need make anything).
- Installing updates is important to have an error-free Pardus. Package Manager is enough for doing this or look here.
- You can check and change the video card settings.
- If you were previously a Windows user, you can say hello to your new habits.
It's important to run a Pisi/software manager update directly after the installation to recive all programs/applications.
Just click at the "update" button to the right and choose all packages thats shows there, install them and restart the computer again.